We want Biblearc to be as useful as possible to as many people as possible. That is why we are excited about translating Biblearc into more languages as we are able. To do so, we need the help of volunteer translators and have developed the step-by-step process below. Please take a look at the steps. If you are interested in volunteering as a translator, let us know!
- Three translators must volunteer to contribute. (We will wait for this step to be complete before proceeding forth.) Please contact us via the feedback form if you are willing to help, noting the language you can help with, your name and email.
- We will pursue permission to use the one or two most literal tranlations of the Bible in the given language (as determined by the translators) and make those available on Biblearc.
- The volunteers will be given access to our translator app in which they will translate words, phrases and sentences into the given language.
- As things are being translated, the translators will be able to view a special version of the site and immediately see their changes.
- Once the translators have completed all the translation items, we will add this language to the live site for all to use.
May the Lord use our efforts together to help people of many languages spread a passion for the glory of God through the careful study of His Word!